Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Friday, January 21st Storm Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

Broken off from the other thread.

00z guidance for January 18th offered up some varying solutions. The 00z NAM/00z GGEM were really amped and would present precip type issues for SE areas while the 00z GFS, Euro, Ukie look like a snowier track offshore with a 4-8" type deal as the system looks to be a fast mover. 00z Ensm mean track for the GFS, Euro, GGEM are all offshore. 06z NAM brings a mixed mag for SE areas. 06z GFS Ensm. mean track is offshore as well.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really liking the GGEM and NAM for this one, lol. Need this to keep getting more and more amped up. Liking the trend overall though, always nice when the NAM starts to sniff something out. It just has that feel where this gets stronger and stronger on the model runs... or maybe I'm just thinking back to when the old ETA used to score coups left and right.

I'm really liking the GGEM and NAM for this one, lol. Need this to keep getting more and more amped up. Liking the trend overall though, always nice when the NAM starts to sniff something out. It just has that feel where this gets stronger and stronger on the model runs... or maybe I'm just thinking back to when the old ETA used to score coups left and right.

The 03z ETA has an ACK track.

Archived