Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SREF plume info for Baltimore:

Only 3 members keep it all rain. Mean of 0.59" of rain and .33" of snow. Maxes of 1.05" rain and 1.09" snow. Looks like most members predict changeover time around 21z on Wednesday. Mean total precip is 0.93".

sounds OK by me at this point

if anything, we saw a trend toward a colder solution today

we don't need much to turn this into a decent snow event

Can you get that info for APG?

No...only places are Baltimore, Cumberland, Oakland, Pax River and Salisbury.

DC info:

7 members keep it all rain. Mean rain is 1.12", mean snow .11". Max snow .65". Changeover looks at/just after 00z on Thursday.

Sterling info:

6 members all rain. Mean rain .99", mean snow .21". Max snow .91". Bigger range on changeover time...21-03z.

I'm liking your enthusiasm. I am having a tough time with this one. Everyone, keeps asking me what I am thinking and I am just not sure. This has been a tough forecast. A little beyond my knowledge so I'm sticking with you.

You thinking 4-8" for Roanoke as well. NRV being the jackpot?

I love where we're sitting back here in SW VA--

My blog has been updated to reflect a call of 4-8 inches. having nothing but a reputation at stake is good-- we have plenty of wiggle room for the late north trend since the ULL low snows start well over 100 miles to my S and SW. (According to the EC) * Noting that the north trend would be more like the NOT DIGGING as deep trend*

I suspect if the 0z data falls in line like the GFS/EC for our region, we go under watches tomorrow morning.

I'm liking your enthusiasm. I am having a tough time with this one. Everyone, keeps asking me what I am thinking and I am just not sure. This has been a tough forecast. A little beyond my knowledge so I'm sticking with you.

You thinking 4-8" for Roanoke as well. NRV being the jackpot?

Yes, exactly--- NRV sees more like 6-12 inches.

Maybe I crash and burn, but I like the data and I've compensated for the north drift.

Maybe temps get me, but I;ll take that risk.

Archived