joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thru 60 it's pretty similar, maybe a hair slower.. 850 0c backs to the blue ridge and stalls. no snow in dc on front end verbatim. ull part looks really juiced tho.

This is becoming our hope with this storm. Realistically, this is the part where we could hope to pick up any substantial frozen.

How does it look up my way for precip? 0z was great but I noticed the sharp back edge was only 20 miles from me. I am way more worried about being fringed then temps up here. Can't access my MOS data today.

1" makes it to about HGR then right down the va/wv border, falls to .5" where md/pa/wv meet then sw of there

66 puts a stripe right over i95 with the ull stuff.. .5"+, tho not sure how much is snow .. surface verbatim is still warm

Do you know what the surface and 850 temps are? If some of that is snow plus that 0.25"+ at 72hrs...this is sounding pretty good.

How warm and are 850s OK?

pretty much how it has been.. 850s back to about the blue ridge.. trixie stays below 0c at 850 the whole time, but sw of there warms for a period. other than temps this run is about exactly what we want.

Archived