SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temp dropping pretty quickly now the sun has set

p/c calls for 28F overnight

Now at 47F IMBY, meso says 51F on the other side of town

My station is at 53.0. My wife just looked at me like I had two heads as I told her I needed to put my other thermometer down the hill. It's not at the bottom, but still 150' below the crest. I'm eager to see the difference--wish I had thought to do that last night!

52.9/16

Other forums, blogs, emails I guess...

5 year old move by Marcus...should have at least had the courtesy to keep it up as a read only for a few days.

Wonder if we can sue him for all the money we donated over the years to get our equipment back, also I lost some treasured stuff which I was in the process of retrieving when it got shut down including the scholarship page with my daughters pic and a tribute to her written by staff here. I also lost all of my moon phase stuff Ginxy Gale etc. I am kind of pissed at the staff here because apparently people knew for quite a while this was going down, some sort of heads up would have been nice. But also I heap big praise on them for creating this new meeting place. I have learned yet another life lesson, save everything and be carefull where you send your moolah, still going to donate here though as I know these guys mean well. BS move by Marcus

Wonder if we can sue him for all the money we donated over the years to get our equipment back, also I lost some treasured stuff which I was in the process of retrieving when it got shut down including the scholarship page with my daughters pic and a tribute to her written by staff here. I also lost all of my moon phase stuff Ginxy Gale etc. I am kind of pissed at the staff here because apparently people knew for quite a while this was going down, some sort of heads up would have been nice. But also I heap big praise on them for creating this new meeting place. I have learned yet another life lesson, save everything and be carefull where you send your moolah, still going to donate here though as I know these guys mean well. BS move by Marcus

I think he pulled the plug early just to spite people. Had they gotten the word out early he probably would have pulled the plug earlier too.

He's a weird dude... he had some meltdowns back in the old IRC days in the late 90s

Archived