joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 11-12 Snowstorm Disco -II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was commenting on that about 45 min ago...best ive seen in a long time.

What do you think about the dryslot...it looks to me (and based on past experience like 12/9/05) that it will get pinched off as it tries to climb NE....get more shoved east with the redeveloping ML center?

But these things can always be tough to forecast. But I'm thinking with a compact flow and inflow like that, its going to be hard to make the dryslot climb north into that.

What do you think about the dryslot...it looks to me (and based on past experience like 12/9/05) that it will get pinched off as it tries to climb NE....get more shoved east with the redeveloping ML center?

But these things can always be tough to forecast. But I'm thinking with a compact flow and inflow like that, its going to be hard to make the dryslot climb north into that.

Its gonna be tough...unless the mid level low goes further north than expected. It'll get to me i think.

6.5 new in wh at least... That was on the unplowed parking lot at the station. Have been less than 1/8 sm visibility and by far the worst drive to work (visibility) I've ever seen

Did you just go out and measure?

I went out 10 min ago and had 6''...1/2'' in 10 minutes makes sense given how it's falling now.

I might have to go out every 30 min now

Archived