• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
January 9-10 Winter Storm Obs Thread

MotoWeatherman

winds are really picking up - snow is just flying off the room of my house :weight_lift:

flying off my rooms too! Its a whiteout here! Some winds are whipping around the house and its an awesome sight, pure white outside. Temp is 22. WOW! Just peeked again and I can't see a thing hardly. Heaviest snow I've ever seen, well maybe 2nd heaviest.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flying off my rooms too! Its a whiteout here! Some winds are whipping around the house and its an awesome sight, pure white outside. Temp is 22. WOW! Just peeked again and I can't see a thing hardly. Heaviest snow I've ever seen, well maybe 2nd heaviest.

excellent!!! i am so glad you are benefiting from this storm after all your work. my new forecast actually has 9-12 so you were spot on

just saw on of the local stations rpms. it literally shows some type of frozen precip through n ga until 11 PM TONIGHT!

mod snow here probably an inch or so. not going out to check.

Just went out to take a couple of pictures at it is really coming down. It's hard to say for sure if it is offically heavy snow but def. moderate with around an inch already. Started snowing around 3:45. Temp 28/22

I can't believe my eyes but the snow rates are steadily increasing.... this is def. the hardest I've seen it snow in many, many years. My wife is sick so I may need to make the trip a mile down the road to the grocery store now before it gets any worse. Anyone know what time the Teeter opens?

Nevermind just googled it and it looks like it doesn't open until 6am well another hour of this and I may be walking there.

Just went out to take a couple of pictures at it is really coming down. It's hard to say for sure if it is offically heavy snow but def. moderate with around an inch already. Started snowing around 3:45. Temp 28/22

Yea just woke up and took a look. Road is already covered and looks to be an inch or two here,

I can't believe my eyes but the snow rates are steadily increasing.... this is def. the hardest I've seen it snow in many, many years. My wife is sick so I may need to make the trip a mile down the road to the grocery store now before it gets any worse. Anyone know what time the Teeter opens?

Nevermind just googled it and it looks like it doesn't open until 6am well another hour of this and I may be walking there.

Dude at this rate we could be looking at a good 8 inches.

Archived