wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The return of winter pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to share the wealth as long as it isn't to my detriment. How about those Euro ensembles? Should be out soon, no?

Will and Scott should have them, soon.

Now that we look to head into a cold pattern, I def. would be fine with a series of mod events.....should still be able to build up a decent pack.

The 12z ensembles aren't all that different from 00z at the surface, but it does show the elongated H5 PV that the 12z op had. I can't decide if I like this run better as compared to 00z, but I do like how it tries to elongate the PV. It might mean a few solutions aren't far from the op run.

I would say there's a 0% chance or less of partly cloudy

I don't know about 0% chance, but its probably fairly low. Even a busted solution might give us a couple inches kind of like the pre-Christmas fiasco (except Cape which got smoked)...when you get those types of ULLs with vorticity rotating underneath New England, you'll usually at least get some light snows. Only way this would produce zippo is if the ULL stayed well north and also had no vort max rotating around the southern end of it below our latitude.

Archived