Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Tracking the Jan 7-9 threat---for those with strong hearts

MDstorm

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

186 has 1016 low meandering east of fl compared to 1008 on the nc/sc coastal border. 'til 0z!

I'm not too worried about next weeks system and don't even care about the timing yet of the southern stream as it's goign to vary. I like seeing all the energy in the plains at 500h. I think that ultimately will give us a chance of at least getting an over-running event.

I'm not too worried about next weeks system and don't even care about the timing yet of the southern stream as it's goign to vary. I like seeing all the energy in the plains at 500h. I think that ultimately will give us a chance of at least getting an over-running event.

I'm about to go wax the bus tires.

It's always good news when you become bullish on a winter weather event. I'll take a nice overrunner.

Archived