Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October 2026 general discussion


Typhoon Tip
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/4/2026 at 12:15 PM, mreaves said:

Looks like MPV got down to 32°. Unfortunately my PWS is down so I don’t know what I got down to here. :( As for foliage, I think this weekend was probably peak. 

Finally got my PWS back up.  Had to reset the wifi connection and the console itself.  It's 51.2°.  Unfortunately it lost the rain stats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Must've beeen distracted ... because the speed in which I've just realized we're moving through the solar transition season is something else.  It just occurred to me we are closer to the solar minimum now, than the max, along that timeline journey.  

It seems to happen faster every year. Hopefully the upcoming El Niño will offset some of the gloominess until the pendulum swings the other way by providing us with multiple day rain events and subsequent periods of frozen mud shortly thereafter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...