Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Central Pa. Spring 2024

17 minutes ago, canderson said:

Nooners from Sarasota. 88 with a 71 DP for a real feel of death 

But the bacon, pimento cheese and baked egg biscuit helped. 

IMG-2651.jpg 

Looks good - more good news...the temp there is only to rise one more degree to 89 for the high. :)  

1 hour ago, paweather said:

LOL. We don't know the full story yet. 

I don't think that's relevant. I'm not saying Scottie is guilty. I'm not saying he's innocent, but there's an alleged assault on PO, correct? You telling me you or I find ourselves in that position and they're going to let us walk while an investigation pends? Or at least as quickly as he got out? My ass. We'd be told to celebrate due process in a holding cell while the cop gets stitched up and they figure it out. 

Oh and this isn't me railing on the police either, far from it, but if the person in question wasn't the #1 ranked individual on the planet at what he does and holds a considerable bankroll, they'd be playing hangman on a cell wall right now. 

Edit: I just saw the cop was dragged by a car. Yeah. We sure as shit wouldn't be leaving jail in time for the first hole. 

I'm honestly not sure how to process what happened this morning.

@paweather I do agree with you - we don't know the whole story. Innocent until proven guilty. 

@Atomixwx I also agree with you. If you or I was involved, the last place we'd be right now is on a fairway.

I hope...I really hope...that the police exercised good judgment and did nothing to agitate or incite. I think we can all agree that while most police are good...well, like just about anything else...some are not. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm honestly not sure how to process what happened this morning.

@paweather I do agree with you - we don't know the whole story. Innocent until proven guilty. 

@Atomixwx I also agree with you. If you or I was involved, the last place we'd be right now is on a fairway.

I hope...I really hope...that the police exercised good judgment and did nothing to agitate or incite. I think we can all agree that while most police are good...well, like just about anything else...some are not. 

I am with you and atomix about this as well. Scottie is playing light out on the golf course my goodness. 

• Like 1

It may be dry for a good part of Saturday but certainly is not going to be nice. It looks like we're going to have the East Southeast flow all day temperatures staying about 60 to 65 and heavy clouds outside of the rain in the morning to early afternoon. If any clearance comes through it's not going to be until Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Got an impromptu invite to the Phillies game tomorrow night. Free ticket for a suite behind home plate with all food and drink included. Used my Amtrak points for free rides both ways too. Best part was my wife was okay with it despite having some kids parties to attend tomorrow. Sometimes the best trips are the ones that pop up last minute. I think the weather will end up being fine down there. Haven’t been to the Bank in a minute. Should be a fun little afternoon! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Got an impromptu invite to the Phillies game tomorrow night. Free ticket for a suite behind home plate with all food and drink included. Used my Amtrak points for free rides both ways too. Best part was my wife was okay with it despite having some kids parties to attend tomorrow. Sometimes the best trips are the ones that pop up last minute. I think the weather will end up being fine down there. Haven’t been to the Bank in a minute. Should be a fun little afternoon! 

Good for you. I hope you have an amazing night!

• Thanks 1

Today looks to be our last chilly and dreary day with temps struggling to no higher than the mid 60's. The sun returns tomorrow. Our next chance of rain after today looks to be Wednesday night. Some lower spots could approach 80 degrees on Wednesday before we fall back to near normal temps around the mid 70's toward the Memorial Day Weekend!
Chester County wide records for today: High 95 degrees on this date back in 1962 at Devault 1W, Coatesville 1SW and Phoenixville/ Record low occurred just last year with a 29.4 degree temperature in Warwick Township (2023) / Rain 2.68" at Marshallton (2015)
image.png.8beff677150983286e33523014fa3cc1.png