Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

1 minute ago, kdxken said:

Providence may have over 10 in for the month after the weekend. Sucks to be them.

Looks like March 2010 as an analog verified after all. I say bring on summer. Maybe next winter will be better because it can't get much worse than this past winter. Definitely a Seattle feel.

7 hours ago, powderfreak said:

The 12km NAM positive snow depth map is pretty crazy.  I think we have a good chance of a healthy 6”+ snowfall when the progs look like this.   It will change and move around but it will be hard to see less than 6” with the current look.

IMG_8826.thumb.png.7ed0d5d03ff0ce2c9ddecf0b3b6f4872.png

Lol that's over 18

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Yeah I would have expected to get bumped up some down here but they held steady with their forecast overnight.

I think you are on the wrong side of the line where those mid-level temperature just torch from Southwest to Northeast.

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Yeah I would have expected to get bumped up some down here but they held steady with their forecast overnight.

Just looking at the 06z euro, Its a tic or two SE so still changes coming up it seems.

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well, once again, my envy turns to the north, but such as the way of the last couple of winters. If you guys get it, may there be widespread damage and outages for all.

Come on up, you can help me with snow removal.  Think of it as one of those vacations that people from cities took in the 1800s to "work" on farms.

• Haha 1