Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, OceanStWx said:

We don't? News to me. ;)

We ran out of helium a couple of weeks ago, but we launching again now. Pretty soon we'll be able to turn the hydrogen generator back on too.

Are you going to be moving to the next gen dilithium crystals soon?  :lol:

Just now, dryslot said:

Are you going to be moving to the next gen dilithium crystals soon?  :lol:

We're a unique site. Our inflation building was heated, but not to the safety standards you need when generating hydrogen. You probably could see the mushroom cloud from KLEW.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

We're a unique site. Our inflation building was heated, but not to the safety standards you need when generating hydrogen. You probably could see the mushroom cloud from KLEW.

In my younger years i saw all kinds of things using mushrooms, Very clouded.

• Haha 1

Maybe somebody could explain this to me…that 10% map says, 10% chance of higher snowfall.  Is that higher snowfall than that map is showing(the 29” for Caribou)?  I kind of read it as theirs only a 10% chance of that 29” occurring.  But the wording says there’s a 10% chance of more than 29”’ lol. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Maybe somebody could explain this to me…that 10% map says, 10% chance of higher snowfall.  Is that higher snowfall than that map is showing(the 29” for Caribou)?  I kind of read it as theirs only a 10% chance of that 29” occurring.  But the wording says there’s a 10% chance of more than 29”’ lol. 

I think its a 10% chance of verifying in the range with the maximum amount at specific locations but I'm the last person that should be attempting to explain that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

This is the correct interpretation. 10% of the time snowfall will be greater than the number shown, or conversely a 90% chance that snowfall will be 29" or less. 

Ideally, 80% of the time your snowfall should fall between the high number and low number.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

We don't? News to me. ;)

We ran out of helium a couple of weeks ago, but we launching again now. Pretty soon we'll be able to turn the hydrogen generator back on too.

Wasn't available at SPC when I was researching 850 records

51 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

that's horrible.  40's and very very sunny here

All he left in his bag of tricks is to troll. Just move on and add something worthwhile to the discussion otherwise...windchills in the teens as well troll. I dont know why Brian Dendy allows you to.post after being banned as Freeman /Brian

Screenshot_20240321_164904_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OceanStWx said:

I worked at Pfizer for two years and bailed after computers overpressurized 12 humongous hydrogen cylinders which resulted in safety valve release which in turn resulted in atmospheric explosions due to cold air friction. Scared the f out of me. The walls actually sucked inward. See ya next day.That place was a disaster waiting to happen. Yea trust them/I know better

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

All he left in his bag of tricks is to troll. Just move on and add something worthwhile to the discussion otherwise...windchills in the teens as well troll. I dont know why Brian Dendy allows you to.post after being banned as Freeman /Brian

Have you been outside? A bit of a breeze but wind chills in the teens? I worked outside all day today, I though it was a very nice day. Sun warmed ya up nice.

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

All he left in his bag of tricks is to troll. Just move on and add something worthwhile to the discussion otherwise...windchills in the teens as well troll. I dont know why Brian allows you to.post after being banned as Freeman

NORWOOD        SUNNY     41  11  29 W20G36    29.92S WCI  32
MARSHFIELD     SUNNY     41   9  26 W13G25    29.89F
PLYMOUTH       SUNNY     40  10  29 W22G40    29.90S WCI  30
TAUNTON        SUNNY     42   9  25 W20G35    29.94R
NEW BEDFORD    MOSUNNY   40   9  28 W22G33    29.94S WCI  30

These weren't even the official highs but not difficult to find, if you bothered to look. Did you get your nap today?

1 minute ago, Sled said:

Have you been outside? A bit of a breeze but wind chills in the teens? I worked outside all day today, I though it was a very nice day. Sun warmed ya up nice.

Yea you must be in a protected hollow out near IJD because it's windy as shit here and 35 degrees.Its 38 at IJD with wind gusting to 31