Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

14 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

Incredible view, but I really doubt you can see the Adirondacks from Connecticut, even at 1140 ft! ;)

Lol... I assumed everyone would know I was talking about the chairs but as soon as I hit submit I thought there would be a couple of replies about the Adirondacks looking less impressive... Lol... That view is east of the Berks closer to Mtn. Tom area... 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Lol... I assumed everyone would know I was talking about the chairs but as soon as I hit submit I thought there would be a couple of replies about the Adirondacks looking less impressive... Lol... That view is east of the Berks closer to Mtn. Tom area... 

Ha! In all seriousness though, that really is an awesome view, and nice neighborhood too! For some reason I always forget how hilly Connecticut is, even just west of Hartford. I should probably drag the chairs out to the decks today too - they aren't Adirondack chairs though!

18 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

Ha! In all seriousness though, that really is an awesome view, and nice neighborhood too! For some reason I always forget how hilly Connecticut is, even just west of Hartford. I should probably drag the chairs out to the decks today too - they aren't Adirondack chairs though!

Technically in Hartford county but I'm within a few hundred feet of the Litchfield City line.  These are the highest buildings lots in Hartford City.  Stay well and get those chairs out!

• Like 1