• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

CT and RI are going to get some accumulating snow tomorrow, the rest of us in SNE, outside of Cape Cod, are SOL.

Ya if I can shag me 4” tomorrow I’ll consider it a win. This morning I was in the 12-18” area on the NWS snowfall map.  Infuriating. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ryan said that he feels it’s gonna come down pretty good in central and southern CT(Along and south of 84).  I guess we’ll see how this plays out very soon. 

With .8 qpf in 5 hrs I would say Brett's hypothesis is incorrect 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Anthony in NYC said to Jerry on Friday that this wasn’t going to be a Dendrite Jack, due to the confluence being to strong, he was correct.  Little did he know at the time however, that he’d end up getting the Winter Storm Warning in NYC, and Dendrite would get shut out.   Crazy turn of events for so many in SNE. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

19 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Interesting movement N mesos. Went from .4 HRRR to .8 in 2 runs still snowing 

index (9).png

index (10).png

Regardless, terrible model performance at close range on this one.   Hopefully you can pull 4"+ there and good luck to all of the far SNE and NYC peeps.  All way overdue for a pasting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Confluence kills big time on this one

Confluence without a strong high over Quebec or any polar air to speak of.  N stream just didn't show up at the playground for this one.  It was always thread the needle, so fascinating meteorology if nothing else.

• Like 1

Take a big breathe Men, this is a rug pull storm they suck . Life in life don’t whine why this one hurts you harder . It’s not your livelihood on line for the storm . Until garbage spring season arrives we watch models again and push the F on . It’s whether we deal with it. 

• Haha 1