• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This obviously could be true, but I’m not necessarily thinking that at this juncture.  Let’s see how things go over the next few days. I like this better than congrats CNE/NNE like many were thinking yesterday and the day before.  She’s morphing. 

I'd love to be wrong...we'll see.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I recall two other times this winter where the suppression word was thrown about.....only to have rain to the pike and Powderfreak showing fuzzy images of Stowe chairlifts through pounding dendrites. 

This one has some work to do to get back up here.  Not impossible though given the season, ha.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Better sampling tomorrow but can’t deny the S trend today.  Confluence combined with a weaker S stream would close the shades on this one but I’l give it through Friday night to shift better. 

Maybe more like Sunday night…

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

38 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

but, we should have additional opportunities beyond this one ...  hell, maybe we can help the Feb 15 to Mar 1 W-L column because that period of time has a relative nadir in historical activity. 

1969 had a nice one in that timeframe....early and late month bombs.

• Like 1