Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Snow on Snow: the this always works until it doesn't thread

psuhoffman

Just now, Terpeast said:

No. Don't. We got a good thing going with this thread. Starting a new one might be bad juju....

Unless the 18z/0z runs lay an egg on us.

The thread always flips whatever the current vibe is, I’m sure all of our seasoned meteorologists agree that’s how weather works 

1 minute ago, yoda said:

Also, 18z RGEM moved south as well with its QPF field and snow accumulations

It's still drier than most other guidance.  I do think there is considerable bust potential for me and you.  But it looks like we have a higher moe than we did yesterday

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

It's still drier than most other guidance.  I do think there is considerable bust potential for me and you.  But it looks like we have a higher moe than we did yesterday

With pretty much everything showing at least 1" I feel pretty good about not getting totally screwed.

My imaginary over/under is 1.5" for inside the Beltway. Seems reasonable

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WeatherQ said:

Actually posted WSW 5-6” for MD/DE line. Do I get my bingo piece for NE MD jackpot? Have to pull a shift in UMMS Hospital tmrw … should be an interesting commute 

Are you able to have someone fill in for you?  Because I hope the storm is severe enough that you don't make it.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

Are you able to have someone fill in for you?  Because I hope the storm is severe enough that you don't make it.  

Not likely … I’ll slug down 95 .. nice and slow and hopefully see some rakeage flakeage. Radar returns already starting to light up west of us … atmosphere must be pre-gaming 

1 minute ago, WeatherQ said:

Not likely … I’ll slug down 95 .. nice and slow and hopefully see some rakeage flakeage. Radar returns already starting to light up west of us … atmosphere must be pre-gaming 

If lives are depending on you, I hope you make it.  If it's non-essential or someone can fill in, I hope I-95 is impassable  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deck Pic said:

If lives are depending on you, I hope you make it.  If it's non-essential or someone can fill in, I hope I-95 is impassable  

Emergency Room —- so I’ll be busy with falls, shoveling cardiacs, respiratory due to cold air and inevitable snowblower injuries and back pain … sorry Mods … banter .. but thx Deck Pic! Don’t come visit! Any of you! Stay safe! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic