Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Did Someone Say Clipper(Hybrid)!?! 1/18-1/19

Frog Town

9 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

Now can we have a good strong LP produce widespread high ratio snows instead of concrete. That would be the cherry on top. It’s been great the past week! Very fortunate to have to snow we have got so far.

Yesterday's snow here was fluffy. 2.8" on 0.14" liquid. But I know further north it was more sugary.

10 minutes ago, cyclone77 said:

Just mother nature evening things out, like getting screwed by GHDIII lol.

Picked up 1.5" last night/early this morning here.

I'm sorry you got a Ghd scar too. Tbh after getting screwed with the first one, I forget the details on the ghd2/3, locally and other areas. It's good to see things kinda even out. Ex:Minneapolis

7 minutes ago, Stebo said:

Still getting some solid moderate snow here at DTW with the lake effect/enhancement off of Huron. Definitely an event saver for sure.

I’m SW of there by the county border. I gotta say I’m quite pleased with today’s working conditions. Also neat seeing the sun poke through at the same time occasionally.

15 minutes ago, Stebo said:

Still getting some solid moderate snow here at DTW with the lake effect/enhancement off of Huron. Definitely an event saver for sure.

Same here with the lake stuff vs the synoptic. The synoptic at least produced a widespread accumulation but was largely hot garbage. QPF trended down the last couple of model runs and the ratios were more pedestrian. The lake enhanced stuff is high ratio and fairly intense. 

6 minutes ago, OHweather said:

Same here with the lake stuff vs the synoptic. The synoptic at least produced a widespread accumulation but was largely hot garbage. QPF trended down the last couple of model runs and the ratios were more pedestrian. The lake enhanced stuff is high ratio and fairly intense. 

Yeah we have had multiple bands push us down to 1/2SM here. Can't complain that's for sure.