• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring some form of significant ( to be determined more precisely) impact winter storm, Jan 16/17th. Moderate seems to be the upper limit - for now

Typhoon Tip

Just now, WinterWolf said:

I’d take that too…nothing wrong with that here either. 

It's good, but we'd probably need to do daily wellness checks on Berg after another AEMATT event :lol: 

Love seeing the cold flow during and after the event. 

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It's good, but we'd probably need to do daily wellness checks on Berg after another AEMATT event :lol: 

Love seeing the cold flow during and after the event. 

That’s a strong storm inside BM..that would have some healthy banding west too. 

I know snow is the headline here but verbatim that's probably the longest stretch below freezing verbatim at BDL since February 2021 where it happened for 7 days. Not a lot of days below freezing the last few years and certainly no real long periods of it. Deep winter incoming. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

As does the gfs. 

Man. Explosive potential all around. Just gotta get the atmosphere to cooperate and deliver like the old days. 

Yeah, the Canadian actually has so much cold air that it snows EAST of the low hour 180. The low rams into SNE and it still gives my area blizzard conditions. I’ve never seen snow so close to the low like that before.