Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 6-7, 2024 Winter Storm Obs Thread

WxWatcher007

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm surprised you don't have more.....I measured 6".  

Big fattie's at the moment....like a Pickles class.

It’s possible I have a bit more. Just looked out window pretty quickly. I don’t think I have 6” though. You may have also gotten slightly better ratios. 

CF is basically just east of Rt 20/Rt 9 intersection and then basically parallels rt 20 over into Marlborough. Then up to near the Maynard/Sudbury line and over to Concord and Bedford before curving up to Billerica and Andover. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It’s possible I have a bit more. Just looked out window pretty quickly. I don’t think I have 6” though. You may have also gotten slightly better ratios. 

I did 3 quick measurements and that's waht I came up with .  Nice to be in this steady ORH-BOS band now.  It looks like it's let up otherwsie in the area until the CCB.

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I did 3 quick measurements and that's waht I came up with .  Nice to be in this steady ORH-BOS band now.  It looks like it's let up otherwsie in the area until the CCB.

Yeah this band has slowed almost to a halt. That would be awesome to sit under this for a couple hours

IMG_0026.gif

27 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm surprised you don't have more.....I measured 6".  

Big fattie's at the moment....like a Pickles class.

I'm guessing about the same. Soon to be 3 inches sublimating quick . Heavy stuff stuck to everything.

20240107_055932.jpg

39 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Epstein measured 2 and 1/4 inches in south Natick. Hopefully Sherborn is about the same. Make work easier today.