Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Sweet mercy...the Cowboys find a way to let their fans down year...after year...after year...for now 29 years. Like how do you do that for this long? Lol I mean 3 straight 12-5 seasons...and the inevitable choke still happens! I almost feel bad for third fans (almost, lol) Oof

Please. Us Dolphins say..."HOLD MY BEER."  :( 

My grandfather lived in Detroit his whole life. When he passed in 2000 he hadn’t seen a good lions team since the 1950s. Thinking of him tonite - this would have truly pleased him. Really happy for lions fans. As a bengals fan who was there in person when the playoff drought ended a few years ago for the franchise, it is a feeling that is hard to fully describe.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Happy for the Lions fans. And hats off to Dan Campbell and how he literally willed this team back into relevance...and to this moment. Those fans have waited so long and gone through many seasons of torture, lol Good for them

Agree...I'm not any big time Lions' fan, but for some reason I've always had some affinity for them even when I was younger.  Maybe I just thought the uniform colors were cool back then, who knows.  But yeah, nice to see them have a good season and now get this far.  Same for the Tigers in baseball, I always liked them too.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic