• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

If we had to take today's run as the final outcome, I would be perfectly happy with that. Even though Connecticut wouldn't be in the biggest snow amounts, 8 to 10 inches is nothing to shake a stick at ( and that's all of Connecticut with some areas with more than 8-10 ). But it gets people to the west and people to the east with even more snow than that. 

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

If we had to take today's run as the final outcome, I would be perfectly happy with that. Even though Connecticut wouldn't be in the biggest snow amounts, 8 to 10 inches is nothing to shake a stick at ( and that's all of Connecticut with some areas with more than 8-10 ). But it gets people to the west and people to the east with even more snow than that. 

Agreed.  I’m struggling to remember the last 8-10” storm in central Ct. been a while

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Yes it will, West is best this run.

That system kinda screams warm mid level layer, but too early for deets right now. The gorilla is still there and it’s potentially wintry to start in CAD land

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

That euro run is really probably a best case for most of the forum. Warning event for 75% of the forum.

Maybe but I think this has room for a little more ooph with the trailing sw and good HP above. Obviously this can also crap the bed but as long as were keeping this within striking distance, I’d rather see the more robust hits come inside D3.

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

That system kinda screams warm mid level layer, but too early for deets right now. The gorilla is still there and it’s potentially wintry to start in CAD land

Getting the 7th up here really helps out the 10th at getting it to track further east, Would hate to see a decent event on the 7th just to have more flood concerns on the 10-11th.