• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2023-2024 Fall/Winter Mountain Thread

The Alchemist

The pattern setting up for Mon/Tues of next week has moisture and cold, two things we haven't been able to line up yet this season.  I just looked back at the last 10 runs of the GFS and at this range, I would take any of those setups this far out.  Magic can happen here in WNC with patterns like this.  Euro also has a very nice look now, but looking back at the past several runs, it has been all over the place.  Now it is showing something similar to the GFS.  At this range, this is a pattern we should all like.  Setups similar to this have worked out many times in the past for us.  Looking forward to coming home from Puerto Rico and tracking this beast.  Full disclosure I was really pulling for the last system to turn into a dud since I was going to be out of town lol.

• Like 21
  • Weenie 1

We could see a very high end Northwest Flow event on Friday and into Saturday if we have a low bomb out over the Great Lakes. With the ULL as well that looks awesome. This would be the type to bring Downtown Asheville an inch or two if it verifies.

• Like 11
  • Weenie 1

3 hours ago, Tyler Penland said:

Just got home from GA. Not sure how much snow we actually got but had to be at least an inch. Have that much still left in the shade.

HRRR has a decent amount of wraparound even into GA tomorrow night.

I noticed that too - looks very decent. At this point after last years snow drought I will take anything 

• Like 1