Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2023-2024 Fall/Winter Mountain Thread

The Alchemist

23 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

WWBB to Eastern then here, so 20+ years :lol: 

EDIT: Eastern came from WWBB and AMWX from Eastern. It's been a crazy ride and I can't believe that we've survived all these years. I've made so many friends here that have become family and have had some amazing memories :wub:  

Seems like yesterday!

• Like 2

We actually got down to 27.8 and it clouded up more and its 29 again. It was supposed to be 34 right now. 

Latest HRRR has a lot more snow on the escarpment than previous runs and it's been going up each run 

snku_acc-imp.us_ma (14).png

• Like 2

We actually got down to 27.8 and it clouded up more and its 29 again. It was supposed to be 34 right now. 

Latest HRRR has a lot more snow on the escarpment than previous runs and it's been going up each run 
415726048_snku_acc-imp.us_ma(14).thumb.png.464297e712dcf843614311da400ce841.png
I hope you get an inch or two, man. Lonnnnnnng overdue.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, wncsnow said:

snku_acc-imp.us_ma (14).png

I’m right up 226 from Marion before you get to Spruce Pine. Thoughts? Hoping to keep power tonight, but wouldn’t mind the kids waking up to an inch or two of snow. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ja643y said:

I’m right up 226 from Marion before you get to Spruce Pine. Thoughts? Hoping to keep power tonight, but wouldn’t mind the kids waking up to an inch or two of snow. 

You are in a good (or bad depending on your preference for ice) spot for CAD. I think you get .25 to .35 ice accrual and some sleet to start  

3 minutes ago, westmc9th said:

Jumped back up to 39 here. Hope @wncsnowand the other folks back home in McDowell get a little snow to stick before the freezing rain.

It's back up to 30.5 here. It will just be nice to see anything frozen falling here. We have barely seen a flurry since January 2022. 

• Like 2