• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Yet Another Round of Rains(9/29-9/30) for SNE. Will it be Benign, Big, Or Biblical this go around?

WinterWolf

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s my fear too. Others on here are gung ho on big snowy winter. Time will tell. Currently just pounding sheet drizzle. Radar looks like drying may be working in from the NE.. so maybe a dry afternoon 

I’m not gung ho, but I know it will be better than last years mess.  It can’t possibly be any worse than the 12” I totaled last season.  So in that regard, I’m looking forward to a much better season, so I take some comfort in that.   I’d like to reach average this winter, which would seem huge after only getting to 12” last year. 

Currently, still raining. 

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s my fear too. Others on here are gung ho on big snowy winter. Time will tell. Currently just pounding sheet drizzle. Radar looks like drying may be working in from the NE.. so maybe a dry afternoon 

Just a gut feeling, nothing scientific; but my feeling is everything is cyclical and we have been in such a wet pattern that it has to turn at some point.

40 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Where people live 

Dam, That arm of precip from the southeast off the Atlantic is trying to extend over to here. It’s still raining, and if that arm gets here…it’ll go for even longer.  I told my girl it’ll be over by late morning, and sun will be out by noon…it’ll prove me wrong for sure now. WTF? 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Dam, That arm of precip from the southeast off the Atlantic is trying to extend over to here. It’s still raining, and if that arm gets here…it’ll go for even longer.  I told my girl it’ll be over by late morning, and sun will be out by noon…it’ll prove me wrong for sure now. WTF? 

Sun by noon? High noons?