• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Lee--Glorified Nor'Easter or Legit Tropical? Near Miss or Direct Hit?

WxWatcher007

1 minute ago, Sn0waddict said:

Euro had this thing curving out to sea for days back in the beginning and only had a couple runs that brought his thing near the cape.  Wouldn’t go that far yet. It’s had the largest model swings of all the big models so far lol.  

Yes it has I agree…but the 18z run a few hrs ago was a marked change…and everything else has followed since…that’s more what I meant, which was kind of like the Euro of old a bit.  But as you stated, we’ll hold off on the accolades for a while lol. 

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yes it has I agree…but the 18z run a few hrs ago was a marked change…and everything else has followed since…that’s more what I meant, which was kind of like the Euro of old a bit.  But as you stated, we’ll hold off on the accolades for a while lol. 

Lol exactly. Would be great for the EURO to be the king again one day though.

• Like 2

Just now, WinterWolf said:

And stronger too. 

On these more SW and W ideas, the storm is stronger and retains much more of its strength and core it seems. 

Yup. Less phasing and interaction with the trough. Retains more tropical characteristics. 

Need to see if I can fix that gif

Another couple ticks and there’s a low over my noggin. It’s a little more west than I thought, but there’s no reason to panic and and overreact. It’s just a low, it’s really not a big deal. We get lows plowing inland all the time. What’s so special about this storm? It’s just a run of the mill windy rainstorm, nothing we aren’t used to in New England. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 6