• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Hurricane Lee--Glorified Nor'Easter or Legit Tropical? Near Miss or Direct Hit?

WxWatcher007

8 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I expect to wake up to a “ significant “ west trend on most guidance tonight. Based off of EPS, cane models and the trogh dig, ridge strengthening and storm slowing that the globals only now .. and slowly at that.. will begin to pick up on. 

These west trends are not surprising and were expected. My suspicion is they’re not done yet 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, amarshall said:

Just an outside observer but all week I’ve read GEFS is wrong ride the Euro . Then overnight board sentiment has flip flopped and now Euro is an outlier ride the GEFS. Can’t wait for snow season.

Euro is trash. Maybe gfs is too Far East, but I don’t buy the euro. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, amarshall said:

We have a lot riding on this. 4 oyster farms on Cape Cod and one in Damariscotta River Maine.  Pulling all the boats/flippers and anything not strapped down Thursday/Friday

They’ll be some winds and waves likely at both places. We’ll see what today brings and I’ll have no problem admitting being incorrect if everything  is west, but it’s an outlier at the moment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

They’ll be some winds and waves likely at both places. We’ll see what today brings and I’ll have no problem admitting being incorrect if everything  is west, but it’s an outlier at the moment.

Agreed…definitely an outlier at the moment.  So sad, because there was a time that if the Euro came in with that type of solution at this lead…you could bet the others would follow hard. Let’s see if it can sniff out a coop here?