Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Still have no clue how to get a Twitter/X link to show up like it used to before the stupid name change

https://x.com/growingwisdom/status/1699224145563623924?s=46&t=096JqkIpgJTvSWddnDYqdA

The CRV is going to absolutely cook.  
I think we are going to pull the plug on the Boy Scouts marching in the Franklin County Fair parade on Thursday.  4 mile parade in full uniforms?  I’m not taking responsibility for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Still have no clue how to get a Twitter/X link to show up like it used to before the stupid name change

https://x.com/growingwisdom/status/1699224145563623924?s=46&t=096JqkIpgJTvSWddnDYqdA

See I click that very link and it comes up like this to me, and embeds with no issue.  Didn’t have to alter anything after clicking your link, but the browser changed it from x.com to Twitter.com.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

The CRV is going to absolutely cook.  
I think we are going to pull the plug on the Boy Scouts marching in the Franklin County Fair parade on Thursday.  4 mile parade in full uniforms?  I’m not taking responsibility for that.

Builds character. Isn't the motto be prepared?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

The one you just made up? It gonna rain for days and days. Then your favorite weather COC takes hold. Fall isn't till after the 21st.

download (1).png

download (2).png

Ens did have a front coming through this weekend bringing us back to COC for a few days, but the ridging has trended westward. Looks like we'll have to wait post-Lee for any decent cooler air.

eps_T850a_namer_fh132_trend.gif