• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July 2023 General Discussion

Spartman

Temps dropped to the mid 70's after roughly 1/4" of rain moved through. Potential for more later. Under a watch until 9pm. 

EDIT: Temps now in the upper 60's. Actually feels chilly. Clouds hanging around. Just south of me gone wild with stms. Might have a shot later with some scattered shwrs/stms, but not lookin good for that atm.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OrdIowPitMsp said:

Stuff is exploding to my west, looks like a line is trying to get together with the bigger complex to my north. Getting interesting.

Edit: Outflow from the storms to my north just blew through. Strong north wind and quickly plunging temps. Always cool to be outside to experience the sudden change in airmass. 

Yep looks like the outflow from the storms are just about to blow through my area as well, but seems like the storms are staying to the north of us for now.

3 hours ago, weatherbo said:

83/72 here currently with a severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight. Soupiest day of the Summer.  Hope it storms like Hell.

Back to the 60's and 70's for highs after today.

Bad storms your way tonight.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 10:38 PM, cyclone77 said:

DVN has 100 in the point for Thu at MLI, 99 on Friday.  

We still haven't made a run at an 80 degree dewpoint yet, which is kind of unusual.  Looking like there's a good chance we won't make it this year.

Spoke too soon about this lol.  2nd day in a row with a 78 dew.  Good chance we hit 80 tomorrow.  Nice pool of 80-83 dews lurking just to the south/southwest.  

• Like 1

Well, that was fun. Morning bike ride got cut short by a slight bowing line segment. Rained extremely hard with just a little wind. So far have had 2.19" with two inches of that in about ten minutes. Was really coming down at a clip.

• Like 1