• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

That line that come up from Maryland was nasty. Most everything was to the East of us. Liberty to the north had a tornado warning. We picked up .10” of rain from that line. 

For the day we had 1.25” of rain from earlier storms.

Biggest producer was mid- morning.

Highest gust yesterday was 43mph.

Edit: So far I’m not seeing the wind I thought we was supposed to get.

• Like 2

A breezy day on tap today following the storms last night. Temps should average below normal in the upper 70's for highs. Next chance of showers on Thursday night followed by a rare warmer than normal weekend with temps reaching the middle 80's.
Records for today: High 100.5 (1900) / Low 47 (1989) / Rain 1.81" (1910)
image.png.3567401037baf4ff3c446156b1c0a0e2.png

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The depth of the clouds is the thing that is pretty striking this AM.  It still looks like a fall morning over here as to the sky condition.  63 right now. 

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

This morning is the first to me that the sun looks more like fall. Deep shadows. It's gorgeous. Hurry up, 60 degree high weather days! 

I noticed this at sunset last night - sky looked much different than it has in months. My wife saw it too. It wasn't a traditional summer sky. It won't be long now. :)  

• Like 2

Well I was wrong about Harrisburg itself seeing big storms and possibly unfortunately correct about York county seeing a tornado. In other weather news a few papers hit the preprint server regarding the Tonga eruption. It is not good news for those that enjoy winter and snow. 3d6b0c2ac52410f82aa0784bd144b443.jpg90988a596d4d931c963fd94b511aad7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk