Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Summer 2023

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Bring those dew points to PA please!

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

But keep those temps away from PA!

These two posts get a response of :lol: instead of just a reaction.

Beginning Monday, and lasting for at least a week and a half, our highs will likely meet and exceed 110.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

71/69 = pretty gross out there. All windows have condensation on them this morning.

Im sitting at 72/70. Yuck.  Luckily those slow moving showers earlier this morning went right over me and salvaged what would have been pretty paltry totals for me. As it stands, I’m probably still only around a half inch for my three day total. Will have to check the gauge here shortly.

Forgot to add, I have to go to a wedding today in this muck, and a dry wedding at that. Uuuugh. 

• Like 1

We have picked up 0.64" of rain since yesterday with 0.03" since midnight here in East Nantmeal. Humdity has really ramped up since yesterday - current dew point is 70 degrees which is uncomfortable. More rain is currently moving in from the west and we could see a couple more rounds of showers and t-storms during the rest of the day today. Our unsettled and rainy pattern continues for the upcoming week the least wet day looks like tomorrow. Tomorrow looks like the only chance of an above normal temp day before we head back to below normal temps for the rest of the week.
Records for today: High 96 (1894) / Low 41 (1992) / Rain 3.00" (1969)

image.png.cc3e91b372d407625a132afad5479962.png

• Like 1

Today with the high dews and weak stearing will definitely produce some slow moving gully washers. Getting under one those is weather equivalent of a sales guy I know who got a random cold call from a company CEO one Friday morning to buy enough of the small company he worked for product where he quadrupled his prior years salary in commission alone that morning. He later finds out the CEO secretary picked his number from the company website soley because he looked like "this nice church boy who cut her grass when her husband passed away". Sure, he did absolutely nothing to get that sale, but that wasn't stopping him and his boss from drinking 20 year old scotch by 10am that morning.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Im sitting at 72/70. Yuck.  Luckily those slow moving showers earlier this morning went right over me and salvaged what would have been pretty paltry totals for me. As it stands, I’m probably still only around a half inch for my three day total. Will have to check the gauge here shortly.

Forgot to add, I have to go to a wedding today in this muck, and a dry wedding at that. Uuuugh. 

About 15 minutes ago there was a sudden downpour in Columbia - the atmosphere is ripe today.

• Like 2