Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

dry.. partly sunny weekend. 60’s to near 70 if enough sun . That map is all assuming convection tomorrow which with a door is highly questionable . Tippy and me sniffed this out 

Calling for no crappy days or wet weekend weather for the next 5 months isn’t sniffing anything out :lol:.  It’s staying on brand.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Calling for no crappy days or wet weekend weather for the next 5 months isn’t sniffing anything out :lol:.  It’s staying on brand.

Like he sniffed out the 2”+ he got of stein two weeks ago. 

I stand by what I said earlier around here. Probably cloudy and raw with some periods of drizzle or rain. Maybe Saturday aftn into part of Sunday are drier. It’s funny because the gfs eventually comes around to get us next week. Meh stretch enroute. 

35 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just this weekend my friend (who avoided meeting me for beers when I stayed in Stowe) 

Hey weather is a vibe. Sometimes I think you’re right, if you just keep the vibe alive no matter what guidance shows, you can steer the outcome.  You will never ever be on board with a rainy cloudy cool vibe during the summer season. We’d probably send police for a welfare check if you started calling for 40s and rains.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Like he sniffed out the 2”+ he got of stein two weeks ago. 

I stand by what I said earlier around here. Probably cloudy and raw with some periods of drizzle or rain. Maybe Saturday aftn into part of Sunday are drier. It’s funny because the gfs eventually comes around to get us next week. Meh stretch enroute. 

Around here in SE Mass and S Wey does not equate to most of SNE

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I have not used AC yet.  Windows and fans feel delightful tonight.  I like fresh air.

That natural A/C happens quick on these low dew heaters.  Sun goes down and the heat radiates out in a hurry. It’s almost like a cold front comes through at sunset and starts dropping 10F per hour.

• Like 2