Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Probably have multiple chances next week with cold pool. 

Yup...I am really hoping for that. On vacation next week and the following. Relying on cold pool potential this week. Otherwise it looks pretty much, though long-range has been intriguing for some potential around the 15-18 time frame...at least potential for some steeper lapse rates and good shear

16 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Yup...I am really hoping for that. On vacation next week and the following. Relying on cold pool potential this week. Otherwise it looks pretty much, though long-range has been intriguing for some potential around the 15-18 time frame...at least potential for some steeper lapse rates and good shear

Ginx said sunny COC k next week with 70’s/ 40’s. Storms?

26 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Tom, I'm looking to get 7-10'd too as they are west and east of here as it looks right now.

Looks to me that the eastern edge of decent echoes will moisten your garden though the exciting stuff stays west.  Here it's not "going to miss" but "has missed", without a drop, and line #2 is disappearing.  About 60 miles to the northeast, there's a flash flood warning for 1.5-2.5" RA, probably all coming in about 30 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ginx said sunny COC k next week with 70’s/ 40’s. Storms?

Cold pool

Temperatures won't be bad at all (although we'd much prefer 80's and 90's over 70's) with low humidity, but we'll have steep lapse rates and decent shear so we should see storms pop each day (Tuesday - Thursday at least).

4 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Looks to me that the eastern edge of decent echoes will moisten your garden though the exciting stuff stays west.  Here it's not "going to miss" but "has missed", without a drop, and line #2 is disappearing.  About 60 miles to the northeast, there's a flash flood warning for 1.5-2.5" RA, probably all coming in about 30 minutes.

I may catch a piece of that north end of the line, It will water my new grass seed anyways.