• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

Stop model hugging. It won’t be snowing in Atlantic City while raining in nyc. 

Very highly unlikely, however I remember a storm where it snowed in NYC and rained in Boston, as well as one where it snowed in DC and rained in NYC. Rare, but it can happen. That being said, this isn’t the setup for such a thing like nyc raining and AC snowing to occur. That’s an extreme rarity.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Very highly unlikely, however I remember a storm where it snowed in NYC and rained in Boston, as well as one where it snowed in DC and rained in NYC. Rare, but it can happen. That being said, this isn’t the setup for such a thing like nyc raining and AC snowing to occur. That’s an extreme rarity.

Multiple times. 12/30/00, 2/25/10, 2/1/21, Lindsay Storm 1969, Blizzard of 1888 etc. But yea, this definitely won't be one of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Nope, it's fantasy.

I wish it would happen, but it's in all likelihood not going to. I'm not even that optimistic where I live which is 50 miles NNW of Central Park. Hope I'm wrong.

Agree it’s starting to look dicey even up there. But what else would be fitting for this winter than a last second bust. 

56 minutes ago, vegan_edible said:

i got really curious to see what my local forecast was... they must be looking at something im not lmao

I think they consider "White Plains" to be HPN, which is actually about 5 or so miles north of White plains.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Early 1980s it snowed in NY/Lomg Island and rained in BOS in March or April.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportybx said:

This thing is going to shoot west tomorrow . Last minute rush tk the stores will cause chaos in NYC . Mets will get abused over not calling this sooner . Would be a typical way to close out winter in the NE this year 

Rather than shoot west, I would rather see it get stronger sooner.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1