Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14th Nor'easter Threat

NJwx85

3 minutes ago, Winterweatherlover said:

My towel is in my hand if we don’t see major changes by 12z today I’m about to throw it. 

Give it to 12z tomorrow.  But yes expecting more than a couple of inches around here is being very optimistic.  Great for places 50 miles or more to the north or west though.

4 minutes ago, LibertyBell said:

Give it to 12z tomorrow.  But yes expecting more than a couple of inches around here is being very optimistic.  Great for places 50 miles or more to the north or west though.

Yea for my area probably can give it until 12z tomorrow as long as it doesn’t trend worse since some models have me really close to several inches but I’m tired of being on the edge and usually being on the edge means more rain less snow. Anywhere southeast of I84 feels like the tropics this winter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northof78 said:

GFS and NAM fairly close in general set up and track now, with a bombing cyclone to our east...If you live north of TTN I think you are good for at least decent snows....

The rgem is really close to. Crosses Montauk. Just very little precip to the west. Good hit for LI

image.thumb.png.735e754cd5001f65ab92e98e37aced7b.png

image.thumb.png.6dfa60c412482d376a645f56b007093f.png