Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Medium/Long Range Thread: The Empire Strikes Back

stormtracker

5 minutes ago, RDM said:

The reference to blizzard of 78 caught my attention.  Lived through it at 16 years old.  One of the deepest pressures ever recorded in the N. America.  Was a cataclysmic event for the mid-west.  

Oh yeah the other Blizzard of 78 was good too.

5 minutes ago, RDM said:

All hail king Randy...   His new thread has shone the light to the promised land!   Thank you Randy.  Not only are you the kind of pbp  but this solidifies the fact you own new threads.  Figuratively, administratively and in model actuality.  

Now hold on...let's wait until like March 20th before we decide this one.   Don't put me under the brooklynwx99 pressure cooker.  Keep his ass in there solo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Can’t wait for tomorrow when the OP CMC doesn’t show 3 feet of snow (which is completely fine and normal this far out) and people have major meltdowns saying it’s “caving” and falling apart.

I, for one, kinda hope it shows a more suppressed storm over the coming few days, so it can make the inevitable jog north to jackpot us come game time. I’d actually be more worried if it showed us jackpotted over the next few days, as we know that look won’t hold for a week and we’ll end up watching NYC get buried.

The important thing is that the GEFS has taken a major leap toward the EPS and GEPS. Now let’s reel this baby in. We have two legit threats to track over the coming two weeks. Amen!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic