Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Christmas/Boxing Day Threat

Nikolai

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the GFS really give DC a general 6 to 12? Looked like only 2 to 4 for DC on west. Maybe 3 to 5 for Annapolis, and then like 5 to 10 on the Eastern Shore

Snow maps show DC proper gets roughly 10", eyeballing DC gets about .7 QPF, but ratios should be very high. I'd be happy with an inch but this trend is very encouraging, my butterflies during 0z are going to be extreme, ugh.

I don't even know what to say at this point...other than I hope the 00z GFS holds.

I was wondering if the Euro is as relevant as the GFS at this point...always heard the GFS is deadly within 48 hours and the Euro is better 90-120....I guess this winter all pre-conceived notions about the models are off the table

I'm watching but I refuse to be suckered on this one. Expectations were low and remain so....this is just an opportunity for more comic relief

Its Christmas Eve my friend, and you are on your computer talking in cyberspace

you are sucked in, along with the rest of us

Merry Christmas no matter what happens :snowman:

Its Christmas Eve my friend, and you are on your computer talking in cyberspace

you are sucked in, along with the rest of us

Merry Christmas no matter what happens :snowman:

Merry Christmas to you as well....wrapping presents baking cookies and model watching....seems like a decent evening to me....unless the 00z craps in the cookie dough

Merry Christmas to you as well....wrapping presents baking cookies and model watching....seems like a decent evening to me....unless the 00z craps in the cookie dough

I'm doing the same thing...it is a wonderful life

you need to add some rum, that's all

here, take some of mine

I'm in a sharing mood :drunk:

Archived