Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Christmas/Boxing Day Threat

Nikolai

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a side note a quick (and tired eyed) look at the 03z SREF seems to be a slight east shift but nothing huge.

actually, I disagree

I thought the precip foeld was a hair west and there was a lot of disagreement with the members regarding the placement of the SLP, with many wanting to go west and not east of the mean

sref_bsp_048s.gif

actually, I disagree

I thought the precip foeld was a hair west and there was a lot of disagreement with the members regarding the placement of the SLP, with many wanting to go west and not east of the mean

I see what you mean now. I just took a quick look at the precip maps where we were in the .5 before and it had shifted a little east but I for sure see what you're seeing. Tired eyes don't equal good analysis and I would take your opinion on things over mine anyday!:thumbsup:

I see what you mean now. I just took a quick look at the precip maps where we were in the .5 before and it had shifted a little east but I for sure see what you're seeing. Tired eyes don't equal good analysis and I would take your opinion on things over mine anyday!:thumbsup:

well, to be fair, I was comparing 3z run with 21z run and not NAM or GFS

I didn't do a comparison to those

NAM, of course, remains goofy

the area that really is seeing a huge flip flop right now is the n cent md and cent pa area.... went from nothing to ~1in qpf. in the westminster, md - mdt corridor. will be interesting to see if that trend continues.... am i correct that the big storms from last year that bullseyed the same area also corrected west the closer we got to starting the event?

Archived