• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

There is no margin of error.  There is going to be a narrow band of heavy snow.  This is a thread the needle event.  It will be Wed. Before we know what will happen. Enjoy the tracking. We have had nothing to track in 2 months inside 6 days.

Once the euro loses it we won’t get it back and that could happen well before Wednesday
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, AtlanticWx said:

if i had to guess how this goes i'm guessing from 00z onwards we get bad trends that set us back miles before incrementally shifting south giving us false hope but ultimately we get screwed over

Game over at 0z. It’s really a thing the least snowiest model wins.  Can’t think of a time the snowiest model prevailed. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I think 0z will be rockin.   Something's gotta give.  I just hope that if it's gonna fail, let's just start it now and get it out of the way.

exactly what i'm thinking, i think gfs or euro is gonna cave and i'm gonna go with euro but i'm hoping not

my bets are:
gfs doesn't budge
cmc becomes the new euro and slams us
euro goes NW

5 minutes ago, AtlanticWx said:

exactly what i'm thinking, i think gfs or euro is gonna cave and i'm gonna go with euro but i'm hoping not

my bets are:
gfs doesn't budge
cmc becomes the new euro and slams us
euro goes NW

I agree with all of this.  One tweak I think the GFS comes SE a tick.  Still a no but makes you think maybe…like when a hot girl looks at you at a bar…then you realize she was looking at the guy near you.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AtlanticWx said:

yeah true but what fun is there in tracking if u have a pessimistic mindset

Hey, nothing wrong with being an optimist! The line between optimism and realism is a bit blurry. So the optimist side can say perhaps this time can be different...realist side becomes pessimistic knowing what we wentthrough! But hey, in only takes one time

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I dont disagree but this one feels a little different. How many threats I mean legit threats have we gotten inside of 6.5 days? We are entering unchartered territory.

I can't remember the exact day...but wasn't there another weekend "threat" that made it all the way to Tuesday? (I feel like it was late Jan or earlier this month)

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

Hey, nothing wrong with being an optimist! The line between optimism and realism is a bit blurry. So the optimist side can say perhaps this time can be different...realist side becomes pessimistic knowing what we wentthrough! But hey, in only takes one time

I think whether or not this one actually happens we get teased up until 2 days before the event. This will be one that we are tracking longer than any other threat this season. 

• Like 2