Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

25 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Yeah, doesn't even beat my -13 from last Jan. It's certainly a potent airmass though. A bit of snowcover and better peak CAA timing would have done wonders.

Agreed, it's potent for sure. I'm out this morning, various trees and branches down. We kept power fortunately. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Is there anyway to give any reactions other than a like on Tapatalk ? I hate Tapatalk on the iPhone but haven’t been able to use safari for the forum. Is it no longer possible to access the forum on iPhone’s on Safari?

Ive never used tapatalk, only go through safari. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Is there anyway to give any reactions other than a like on Tapatalk ? I hate Tapatalk on the iPhone but haven’t been able to use safari for the forum. Is it no longer possible to access the forum on iPhone’s on Safari?

35 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Ive never used tapatalk, only go through safari. 

I tried it once and quickly realized it wasn’t for me.  I’m trying to remember how I got back into safari. I think I had to not use my shortcut but open safari and search the board out and sign into it again. 

Up to 23 here now. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 3:03 PM, IrishRob17 said:

For the first time I have no days in January with a high temp below freezing.  The closest I came was high of 34 on 1/11 and 1/14. January 2020 had 4, that had been the record.  January 2009 had the most with 19.  My winter records here go back to 2006.  

Just realized I had no lows in the teens either, low for the month was 20. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

I tried it once and quickly realized it wasn’t for me.  I’m trying to remember how I got back into safari. I think I had to not use my shortcut but open safari and search the board out and sign into it again. 

Up to 23 here now. 

Thanks that did the trick. It’s nice to see maps and reaction emojis again. Just wish there was something to follow weather wise. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 12:23 AM, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Use chrome

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

Burning off here currently. 

Aye, turning nice here too now. 46F, maybe making a run at 50?

Side note, maple sap is running like crazy. Today I'm making the final push on getting the last of the lights down, and every scuff or snapped twig on my sugar maples releases a torrent. Makes me wanna tap a couple buckets. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

Aye, turning nice here too now. 46F, maybe making a run at 50?

Side note, maple sap is running like crazy. Today I'm making the final push on getting the last of the lights down, and every scuff or snapped twig on my sugar maples releases a torrent. Makes me wanna tap a couple buckets. 

Hit 50, sitting at 49 currently.

• Like 1