• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

That little bit of sleet coating yesterday didn't prove to be terribly resistant :rolleyes: It feels so late March/early April outside right now. Blah... Some of those 20"+ panels everyone's posting are making me wonder, real or fantasy? At this point I don't want it, time to move on. That doesn't mean I won't stand out there, shovel in hand, at 1am enjoying it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gravitylover said:

That little bit of sleet coating yesterday didn't prove to be terribly resistant :rolleyes: It feels so late March/early April outside right now. Blah... Some of those 20"+ panels everyone's posting are making me wonder, real or fantasy? At this point I don't want it, time to move on. That doesn't mean I won't stand out there, shovel in hand, at 1am enjoying it 

It's a shame we couldn't get some of that warm front action today. At least a few runs earlier in the week had highs near 60. Instead, crap. 

3 hours ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

0.5 will do it here.  We move on to the Next event Monday night/Tuesday.

2A654ACA-6813-4393-A93D-1007764B87BE.jpeg

That's a solid map I think. The initial overrunning stage looks juicy enough, but assume climo ratios or slightly worse, given mediocre snow growth soundings throughout. Nothing wrong at all with a 4-6" deal. 

• Like 3