• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Absolute horseshit of a call at the end of that game. I had no horse in the race but hate to see a great game end in that fashion. Felt very unsatisfying. 

What makes it worse is there is holding on every other play. The eagles right guard literally had fistfulls of jersey all night and they never called a hold. Until then, when it was away from the play. It's the "right" call but swallow the whistle and stay within the game, ref. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Absolute horseshit of a call at the end of that game. I had no horse in the race but hate to see a great game end in that fashion. Felt very unsatisfying. 

Great game, but yep, sad to see the refs have influence in the outcome.  And for those that say "hey, he admitted he did it", yes, that's true, but that's not the crux of the problem.  IF we'd all rewatch the game, I'd bet big $$ that many subjective penalties were made w/ the little yellow flag left tucked in belt where it should have been in this instance.  At the minimum, this was subjective at BEST....his hand was on his backside, but no visible tuggin. 

THATS why "us" eagles are a tad sore, as it surely changed the momentum going from 4th down, to 1st and basically closing the window on letting 2 great teams battle down to the wire.  Congrats Andy Reid (my fav coach of all time), Kelce bros and to both teams.  Great seasons and still love my Eagles.

Ok....now back to the weather.............There is none for the foreseeable future.  :P  

• Like 1

We picked up a needed .07" of rain yesterday. Beautiful late winter day across the County today. Temps today in the 50's and we might hit 60 degrees on Wednesday. Looks like rain again by Thursday.
The record high for today is 65 degrees from 1951. Record low was the 5 below zero from 1979. The daily precipitation and snow record are both from today's date in 1899. In the midst of the greatest snowstorm in Chester County history with 35.3" of snow falling on the 13th alone and an incredible storm total of 53.0" by the time the storm wrapped up on Valentines Day.

image.png.081a25a6cdcf8666230f4183d3b86e8b.png

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

I'd like to hit 70 on Wednesday, just to say we did.

I'd also like to just move into spring now, though i hold hope for a double digit snowfall.  

Word for word Jon - I'm ready for warm weather at this point. Let's break some records. And if a big juiced up noreaster comes in March...bring that on too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

Chances in 10 days... Where have we seen/heard that before? 

:P :lol:

I'm surprised noone posted the weekend 15" snow map the GFS had.  Now, as usual, POOF.

and fwiw, no other models (outside of GFS) have anything....cept the Euro right around the 240 mark.  Of course some consolation flakes may fly post frontal, but we know that deal all too well.  

11 minutes ago, canderson said:

CTP's discussion is a kick in the teeth.

Saturday morning is the coldest of the extended
period with temperatures dipping to near normal. 

That plus my fellow salesrep coming in and saying "pitchers and catchers reporting soon"....

I may start my hibernation a few weeks ahead of my normal this year.  (not that i hate baseball, but its a longass season that my ADHD doesnt do well w/).