• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

12Z GFS was disappointing in that it adjusted the wave locations a bit next week so we get cold rain instead of snow.  Then it goes dry and cold for a period of 4-5 days going into the following week followed by another cold rain/ice event and then more cold and dry.   CMC is totally different though and has two near misses for much of PA next.

image.png.bdff8f5a33d3f1ddcb68d417e8d866dd.png

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS was disappointing in that it adjusted the wave locations a bit next week so we get cold rain instead of snow.  Then it goes dry and cold for a period of 4-5 days going into the following week followed by another cold rain/ice event and then more cold and dry.   CMC is totally different though and has two near misses for much of PA next.

image.png.bdff8f5a33d3f1ddcb68d417e8d866dd.png

Very disappointing.....but it will change again in 4 hours. LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

68 here - leaving work early to go home, pick up my wife, head for the trail and try and tolerate this awful weather we're suffering through today. It's a thankless duty but I'm stepping up and putting myself out there. 

You have your opinions I have mine. If I wanted this type of weather in mid-February I would move to Florida.

• Like 2