Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter 2022

George BM

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

in those conditions, a million things can go wrong for buffalo. get the lead, see what the fuck happens, and figure most worst case it ends up tied at 23 heading to OT. That was just perplexing as fuck. 

Perfectly said. Harbaugh is really bad it this, and it just isn't at all complicated. I dunno.

11 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

And as far as 4th down is concerned, he hasn't always been like this...just since Lamar has been here. I have no idea why!

Because it worked a lot in 2019 when they had a dominant OL and running game, plus Lamar.

Again, when will we ever see Stanley again? You wanna get back to smash mouth, it might help to not be on your third string LT who is a rookie and never played the position. Stanley has fully practiced the last 2 weeks, yet inactive again. Saving him for the stretch run I guess lol.

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Because it worked a lot in 2019 when they had a dominant OL and running game, plus Lamar.

Again, when will we ever see Stanley again? You wanna get back to smash mouth, it might help to not be on your third string LT who is a rookie and never played the position. Stanley has fully practice the last 2 weeks, yet inactive again. Saving him for the stretch run I guess lol.

Stanley is very close--it may even be next week. He practiced fully 3 out of the 4 days last week. He actually spoke to interviewers last week and even said he may possibly play today! So it could be in the next week or go, I'm guessing.

Just now, Maestrobjwa said:

Stanley is very close--it may even be next week. He practiced fully 3 out of the 4 days last week. He actually spoke to interviewers last week and even said he may possibly play today! So it could be in the next week or go, I'm guessing.

Today should have been the day. Likely would have made a difference. That said, they are 2-2, and "should" be better going forward as they get people back and younger players continue to develop- if they don't keep accumulating more injuries.

24 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Perfectly said. Harbaugh is really bad it this, and it just isn't at all complicated. I dunno.

They don't seem to be capable of making the proper adjustments at halftime.  Miami and Buffalo both did and both left with wins they probably shouldn't have.  

ANyone see the Jets comeback against the Steelers?  I'm not a Steelers fan, but Happy to see the Steelers switch up the QBs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

Sorry to the Ravens fans here…tough loss today. But as a neutral football fan, I’m rooting for the bills to win it all, especially after how they lost in the playoffs last year. 

the decision not to kick a FG was…odd to say the least. 

Objectively, the Bills are the best team in the AFC, and Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson. He may be better than Mahomes.

• Like 1

Just now, toolsheds said:

They don't seem to be capable of making the proper adjustments at halftime.  Miami and Buffalo both did and both left with wins they probably shouldn't have.  

ANyone see the Jets comeback against the Steelers?  I'm not a Steelers fan, but Happy to see the Steelers switch up the QBs. 

Two huge Jets comeback wins this season. Love to see PIT lose. My dad is happy as a clam as a lifelong Jets fan, as torturing as that is. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, toolsheds said:

Yeah Roman sucks. That we know. Who knows about the new young D coordinator, but not too impressed so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Today should have been the day. Likely would have made a difference. That said, they are 2-2, and "should" be better going forward as they get people back and younger players continue to develop- if they don't keep accumulating more injuries.

Quite frankly that left side of the line did well today. The rookie Fallele held his own (with some from of an extra TE or FB). Von Miller got one sack, I think...so I'm not sure it makes a HUGE difference!

54 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Yeah Roman sucks. That we know. Who knows about the new young D coordinator, but not too impressed so far. 

I think it's way to early to judge the coordinator just 4 games in. Today I saw as an improvement overall. And the turnovers have definitely increased compared to last year--I think we need to give it some time.

• Like 2

Congrats to the Orioles for their first winning season since 2016. 

I saw a stat that they are the first Team since the 1800s to have a winning record after losing 110 games the year before.

It will be interesting to see what they do in free agency. They have very little money tied up. Most of there payroll will be from arbitration this winter.

Wouldn't be surprising to see them at 80 - 85 wins again next year while there young talented core gets acclimated to a full season in the majors 

2024 would really be lift off.

• Like 7

I have some great news- our youngest son is back home today and recovering well. Thanks for the well wishes everyone, it means a lot to us.

It’s insane how bad RSV can get for babies- ours was a completely healthy 11-month-old with no underlying health issues beforehand. Though the Doctors and nurses all told me this has been a very bad strain they’ve seen circulating recently. And him getting flu A just two weeks before didn't help either.

He’s out in time for his first birthday at least! 
  • Like 17

• mappy unpinned this topic