Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Sun coming out now.. temps will warm nicely .. shaping up to be another nice day and beaut of a Father’s Day. As Ginx says.. Grillin’ chillin tannin beern’

Hope so but those winds and destructive sunshine might put a damper on any thoughts of pool activities.  Pool dropped to 65 holy cold

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Sun coming out now.. temps will warm nicely .. shaping up to be another nice day and beaut of a Father’s Day. As Ginx says.. Grillin’ chillin tannin beern’

Chillin grillin with new Blackstone Flatop for Father's day. Psyched to make breakfast  once the rain stops.

08bd25ef-93b2-4bb7-9b7f-79384b6d7e52.1c760e808bd37ea69b565e9c28dcfa55.jpeg

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

No, but will next time. There was quite a bit of logging at height of land. Any idea what they're doing? Road work was being done too.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Since I retired, I'm not as up to date as I used to be.  There's a 1,000-acre public lot on Rangeley Plantation that's on both sides of Rt 17 for the 1.5 miles immediately north of the town line with Letter D - the overlook is on D-Town.  If the logging is quite visible from the highway, I doubt it's on the public lot as we would manage to avoid that - not invisible but not obvious to most passersby.  The rest of the forest there is private, used to be Boise and predecessors/successors so maybe it's Nine Dragons' now.

47 with drizzle at 7 AM with a raw breeze as we approach the solstice.  MWN in the fog at 27, WCI 6.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

This is bullshit. At least we got a decent drink.

4 AM] Daytime highs today will be more typical of late April or early October. Morning showers will give way to a mix of sun and clouds along with breezy northwest winds. #MAwx #RIwx #CTwx

Enjoy!