• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem Snowstorm! 2/2-2/4

1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

Why can't we just get best snow to setup in the whole area from Lake Ontario to Binghamton and over to Albany with all of us in between? It's like there's either two options: Hedged north from Lake Ontario, or hedged south to south of the border.

I thought the op 12z GFS was pretty good for most of the forum...at least the Thruway corridor.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Why can't we just get best snow to setup in the whole area from Lake Ontario to Binghamton and over to Albany with all of us in between? It's like there's either two options: Hedged north from Lake Ontario, or hedged south to south of the border.

Pretty much what the GEFS are now showing. lol

• Haha 1

Back from Vermont so just catching up on things, but this is an accurate thread title.  I hate seeing the gfs lose this one as its been doing really well lately.   Vermont was great except late Saturday the winds got insane and temps plummeted, I got frost bite on my nose for the first time in my life.... not fun.  It was the coldest I've ever been in my life, actually got downright scary.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Those storms are normally hybrids from Alberta/Colorado. Most times someone gets owned. Either Buffalo-Niagara are skimmed and Albany/Syracuse get good hit or Buffalo-Niagara get hit and Albany mixes/rains 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Back from Vermont so just catching up on things, but this is an accurate thread title.  I hate seeing the gfs lose this one as its been doing really well lately.   Vermont was great except late Saturday the winds got insane and temps plummeted, I got frost bite on my nose for the first time in my life.... not fun.  It was the coldest I've ever been in my life, actually got downright scary.  

Dam dude hope you didn't do any permanent damage.

• Like 1