Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

5 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Not sure the initial snowfall associated with the N piece is getting enough attention. Simply based on timing and the impacted area, prepare for a disastrous rush hour if this plays out. Dramatic, sure, but our area sucks with even a coating on the roads.

Perhaps, but guidance has us getting to the upper 30s during Friday and only falling back to around freezing for the evening rush.    Moderate snow at rush hour will have some impact for sure, but that's not the standard recipe for rush hour disaster here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DDweatherman said:

@WinterWxLuvr What I'm saying is thats why mets are calling it a B in here. Did I say that was my opinion? It seems more a hybrid to me, but the reality is I'm focusing on the outcome and evolution...regardless of nomenclature.

You don’t start a sentence with “let me simplify it for you”. It’s condescending. My post was made in jest to Randy. It didn’t even warrant a reply. Move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DDweatherman said:

I like the dude but he's just upset that people keep mentioning Boston might get 3' while he is lucky to get 3"

You need to let this go. Now. My problem isn’t with Boston. I don’t give two shits about Boston. I’m not upset over anything. Except you. And that was only momentary.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Well, you got to miss a lot of whining and complaining, overboard expectations, etc.  In other words, typical of an event thread here!:lol:  But otherwise, welcome to the party!!

Thanks. Only checking in briefly before I get back to my workload. 

6 minutes ago, H2O said:

Damn, dude.  Chill.

I dunno, I kind of liked it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paleocene said:

We are juuuuuuuust on the fringe with the CMC.

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_17.png

Close, but not really THAT close still. Some adjustments will get us closer but, at least for us around 95, sorry OCMD, but we want that rain over top of you, and it's still pretty far off the coast.

• Like 2

Just now, osfan24 said:

Close, but not really THAT close still. Some adjustments will get us closer but, at least for us around 95, sorry OCMD, but we want that rain over top of you, and it's still pretty far off the coast.

Agreed. The way the modeling has been for the last 72 hours, I'll be pleasantly surprised if i-95 gets bands from the coastal. Eggs are in the pre-game basket from the upper level pass, with hopefully a small amount of coastal if we are lucky. Still hoping for a trend west though.

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Agree, but for 100 hours out it's a doable shift to get us into low end warning snow.  For us to really get clocked time is running out...

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic