• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It’s still closing it off down south but it’s not capturing it quite as fast I don’t think. The capture would prob be a little bit further northeast of the 12z run but not too far off. 

At least at 90h vs 96h it's a smidge NW on this run than the previous run at the surface. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

ya know, i don't really want to do this right now, but it's starting to annoy me.

if you think this is "not even close" for 90 hours out concerning a major subtropical cyclone then all the more power to you

DCpYHQv.gif

ZYkQWZl.gif

Look at how the heights curl back on the Euro vs the GFS. It's subtle but would lead to a more amplified SLP and a little bit closer to coast than the GFS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Look at how the heights curl back on the Euro vs the GFS. It's subtle but would lead to a more amplified SLP and a little bit closer to coast than the GFS.

I was looking at a more macro view of the overall setup they've settled into. not trying to resolve differences between them that neither model has resolved itself anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I told you. Climate change is causing an increase in monumental blockbusters over the entirety of New England, commingling with the occasional winter without 1 inch of snow on Nantucket.

Nantucket has had some monster snows over the years, your so hot to trot on the south coast/Islands getting shut out as a phenomenon related to climate change. Never know, maybe this one winds up being ACKs next 2 footer