• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, dryslot said:

God i hope not, I would think a lot less of you.....................:lol:

my point was that I don't believe this is a situation where you can have the slp go over your head and still be mostly snow. not that it was zero snow, but that is not a BOS jackpot storm track.

Just now, dryslot said:

So i see your going to stick here with the higher amounts, ha ha

LOL.  My wife needs to be up there so she'll get that task.  I don't think we want to return on Sunday and not being able to get into drive, so I'll likely stay.   Who know  though....maybe I'll get up there and looks for shingles that are blown off.

Just now, moneypitmike said:

LOL.  My wife needs to be up there so she'll get that task.  I don't think we want to return on Sunday and not being able to get into drive, so I'll likely stay.   Who know  though....maybe I'll get up there and looks for shingles that are blown off.

They will be in the Kennebec if you dare to retrieve them lol

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

my point was that I don't believe this is a situation where you can have the slp go over your head and still be mostly snow. not that it was zero snow, but that is not a BOS jackpot storm track.

I don’t see why it couldn’t with the high to the north in place and the strength of the low.