Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late January and February Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

Just now, psuhoffman said:

@Ji @stormtracker all these minor adjustments were tracking at from what I can tell the way the ggem gets it done is simply because it has a significantly stronger SW diving in from western Canada than other guidance. I mean…that works. 

looks like it has some vorticity diving on the backside?  You'll see

[mention=514]Ji[/mention] [mention=9]stormtracker[/mention] all these minor adjustments were tracking at from what I can tell the way the ggem gets it done is simply because it has a significantly stronger SW diving in from western Canada than other guidance. I mean…that works. 
Gfs did not have this diving sw in north Dakota

b654b54cacdabb7ab3ec9f6f73a9af75.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ji said:

The problem is..its still a miller b...and that was near best case scenario. La nina man

Honestly we’re fighting an uphill battle and we both know the odds are we lose. But it’s not hopeless. We’re seeing incremental improvements towards what we need. There is enough of an stj wave chillin down there that if we continue to see these improvements it could lead to cyclogenesis being initiated further SW in the gulf coast and suddenly we’re in the game.  I wouldn’t put money on it but we’re in better shape than KC was with 13 seconds left. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic