Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

29 minutes ago, dj3 said:

I'll put up with the zzzz's for the next 10 days if we can have something to track by the holiday week. I'm impressed how cold it feels today with temps in the 20's. Probably speaks to how few cold days we've seen recently. 

i just basically said the same thing to a co-worker. 

Its damp.

33 minutes ago, dj3 said:

I'll put up with the zzzz's for the next 10 days if we can have something to track by the holiday week. I'm impressed how cold it feels today with temps in the 20's. Probably speaks to how few cold days we've seen recently. 

as long as days doesn't become weeks.....I'd think we'd all buy in.  

• Like 1

Just now, canderson said:

I think it’s safe to say the GFS did a very poor job this week … 

They all did but the Euro and CMC picked up on the failure a bit earlier.  The UK was plow town at one point.  I think everything but the GFS, for MR stuff, kicked into the reality around Sunday.  The Friday afternoon UK was WSW for the LSV.  The SR wise, the NAM was too amped with the ULL precip (at least as it appears now). 

12 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

The GFS was very consistent on the upcoming weekend’s extreme heat from about 12 days out so it didn’t completely fail.

Euro is still not on board with that over here.  Warmer for you.  70's on the GFS (and almost on the CMS) is a slober-knocker.   The record high on Saturday is only a paltry 63.  GFS would get close to passing that by double digits. 

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

They all did but the Euro and CMC picked up on the failure a bit earlier.  The UK was plow town at one point.  I think everything but the GFS, for MR stuff, kicked into the reality around Sunday.  The Friday afternoon UK was WSW for the LSV.  The SR wise, the NAM was too amped with the ULL precip (at least as it appears now). 

Plow hooked up.  Snow board out.   Let’s do this !!